Opti-Time for Salesforce geolocates a series of accounts or contacts selected in a Map view tab on a map.
Accounts or contacts must be geocoded before they can be seen on a map. Consult Opti-Time Help to see how to geocode a series of accounts / contacts.
> Accounts / Contacts
In Opti-Time for Salesforce you can display several accounts / contacts on one map. To do this:
1. Display the view you prefer to use (for example: My accounts to visit) and select the accounts/contacts to geolocate. To select all the accounts/contacts on the list, check the left-hand check-box at the top of the list of the Action column.
2. Click next on View Map.
The map then displays all the items selected previously from that map view:
The accounts / contacts are automatically displayed on the map, and a series of tools allow you to optimise information browsing:
Click on a map marker to open the form for the account / contact or to see the map position in Google Street View
- Click on an account / contact in the right-hand list to roll out the infobox associated to the account / contact. You can configure the fields contained in the infoboxes via the Administration tab (see the Administration section in Opti-Time for Salesforce Help)
- Click on the " + " magnifier to the right of the name in the infobox and you can zoom in on each account / contact individually.
- Click on the " - " magnifier to return to the global view.
Options on the map
As with all interactive maps supplied with Opti-Time for Salesforce, you can easily:
- zoom-in or zoom-out with the mouse wheel and pan the map by clicking and dragging in the map;
use the Layers icon at the lower right-hand edge of the map to:
- display the map background of your choice (Map, Satellite, Terrain)
- display the road network status (Traffic conditions)
- display the public transport network (Public transport)
- display traffic incidents (Display traffic incidents)
More Opti-Time for Salesforce Help...
Consult Opti-Time for Salesforce Help to find out how to:
- View account / contact on a map
- View several accounts / contacts on a map
- Geolocate / geocode a account / contact
- Geolocate / geocode several accounts / contacts
- Apply colour condition to map markers
- Configure Batch geocoding tab
- Optimize a route