Opti-Time for Salesforce allows you to geolocate a customer / contact on a map. The geolocation can be applied to an object, from the object’s data form.
To be seen on a map, the contact must have been geocoded beforehand. Consult Opti-Time Help to find out how to geolocate / geocode a customer / contact or geocode several customers / contacts.
> Customers / Contacts tab
Opti-Time for Salesforce adds a mapping display module to each customer or contact form allowing you to geolocate them precisely on a map.
This interactive map is extremely easy to navigate:
- Zoom-in or zoom-out using the mouse wheel, or pan the map by clicking-moving in the map;
Using the Layers icon at the bottom right of the map:
- Display your preferred map background (Map, Satellite, Terrain)
- Display road traffic status (Traffic conditions)
- Display the public transport network (Public transport)
- Display traffic incidents (Display traffic incidents)
Click once on the map marker to display an infobox (popup). From this infobox, click on See on Street View to see the corresponding address:
Click once on this link to open a Google Street View in a new window:
More Opti-Time for Salesforce Help...
Consult Opti-Time for Salesforce Help to find out how to:
- View customer / contact on a map
- View several customers / contacts on a map
- Geolocate / geocode customer / contact address
- Geolocate / geocode several customers or contacts
- Apply colour condition to map markers
- Configure Batch geocoding tab
- Optimise a route