The Administration tab in Opti-Time for Salesforce allows the user Administrator to configure the Opti-Time for Salesforce application and define default optimisation parameters.
The Located objects mapping tab in the administration section of Opti-Time for Salesforce declares fields for each type of object (Accounts, Contacts, Leads...) useful for geolocating or geocoding (address, localisation).
> ADMINISTRATION tab > Located objects mapping tab
The Located objects mapping tab sets up the fields storing address or localisation data for all object types manipulated subsequently in Opti-Time for Salesforce. Here you can configure their localisation, geocoding and utilisation in all search around and route calculation operations….
For each object type, you can define how the following fields are mapped:
- Postal code
The configuration is applied in the following manner:
1. Select the Custom object to link. This object may be an Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity type object, or any other custom object available in the application.
2. For each field, define its corresponding field in the list.
When you have finished defining or modifying optimisation parameters, click on Save at the top right of the screen.
Get the most from Opti-Time...
Consult Opti-Time for Salesforce Help to find out how to:
- Configure the Results layout tab
- Configure the Batch Geocoding tab
- Configure the Optimisation parameters tab
- Configure the Providers tab
- Localise /geocode an account or a contact
- Geocode several accounts or contacts