Opti-Time for Salesforce can be installed in a test Salesforce environment (Sandbox) for the purpose of trailling the various functionalities featured in the application. .
To install Opti-Time for Salesforce in a Sandbox environment, proceed as follows:
- First go to the AppExchange website, search for the Opti-Time for Salesforce application and select the package you wish to install (Geo, Tour or Optim)
- After the package is chosen, click on Get It Now
- To download the App, choose Log in to the AppExchange
Note: as indicated in the AppExchange interface, you need to supply the identity information related to your production environment even if you want to subsequently install in a sandbox.
- Once you have supplied your identity details, select Install in sandbox
- Read the Salesforce terms and conditions by clicking on the link provided
- Check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to accept the Salesforce terms and conditions. Then, click on Confirm and install
- Enter your identifiers for Sandbox (Sandbox login + sandbox password)
- Specify the types of user to whom the installation will be accessible (here, Install for Admins Only for access restricted to administrators)
- Once identified, run the installation for the package by clicking on Install
- Authorise your remote sites by checking Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites in order to authorise the correct operation of Opti-Time for Salesforce to display maps and points of interest, geocode addresses, perform route calculations etc, and then click on Continue
- A message displays to confirm that installation was successful
- When you click on Done, you will be redirected to the Salesforce administration page for the Sandbox environment. On the page showing installed packages, the Opti-Time for Salesforce package is now listed.
More Opti-Time Help...
Consult Opti-Time for Salesforce Help to find out about Opti-Time for Salesforce administration and how to:
- Configure the Located objects mapping tab
- Configure the Batch geocoding tab
- Configure the Results layout tab
- Configure the Optimisation parameters tab
- Configure the Providers tab