- display the summary of optimizations that have been completed or accepted
- accept an optimization from its summary to create events in the agendas of the resources concerned
- refuse an optimization if the results are unsatisfactory
- analyse any accounts that have been ignored by the optimization
- view the optimizations history
> Geo-scheduling tab > History
The History tab allows you to track the optimization calculation, but also to display the optimization summary and accept or refuse the results.
Display optimizations summary
All optimizations with a status of Finished or Accepted provide the link to a Summary. This link opens the Optimization summary page showing the optimization results.
This page displays the list, by resource and by day, and gives details for each optimised day (number of visits, duration of visits, distance of travels, and so on).
The Back button takes you back to the History of simulations page.
Accept an optimization
When you click on Accept optimization, all optimised appointments - for the whole of the period and for all the resources that you accept - will be accepted.
The application then proceeds to create as many events in the agendas of the resources concerned as there are visits in the optimization summary.
A screen message indicates the number of events created. It is in this context that the See calendar and See map functions can be used.
If you have already accepted the optimization and you click again on the Accept optimization button, a message alerts you to the fact that all events that have already been accepted will be created a second time.
Refuse an optimization
When you click on Refuse optimization, you will be rejecting all optimised appointments, for the whole of the period, and for all resources.
The application will then reject all visits, and will not create any events in the agendas of the resources concerned, and return to the History page listing the optimization history.
The optimization then displays in the list with a status of Refused:
The See calendar link accessible in the Calendar column of the table - once the optimization has been accepted - allows you to view the events for this day directly in the Agenda view of the resource concerned.
The See calendar option displays the events of all days and all optimised resources in the Agenda view.
- If the optimization has been applied to one day and one resource, the Agenda view displays in 1 day / 1 resource mode
- If the optimization has been applied to one day and several resources, the Agenda view displays in 1 day / n resources mode
- if the optimization has been applied to several days and one resource, the Agenda view displays in 7 days / 1 resource or 31 days / 1 resource mode
- if the optimization has been applied to several days and several resources, the Agenda view displays in 7 days / n resources or 31 days / n resources mode
The View map link accessible in the Map column of the table - once the optimization has been accepted - allows you to view the events for this day directly in the Opti-Time > Optimise a route tab.
Analyse ignored accounts
Sometimes, it may happen that some accounts are ignored by the optimization. These may be non-geocoded accounts, the optimization options of which have not been defined beforehand.
In this case, the Ignored accounts column displays the number of ignored accounts and provides a link to the List of these accounts. A page then opens showing the list of ignored accounts and the Cause for their being ignored.
Causes for refusal of optimization accounts are the following:
- If the cause is Not geocoded, refer to Opti-Time Help to Geocode several accounts
- If the cause is No optimization option, refer to Opti-Time Help to Define account constraints
- If the cause is Time window between visits not supplied, refer to Opti-Time Help to Define account constraints
- If the cause is Date of last visit not supplied, refer to Opti-Time Help to Define account constraints
- If the cause is Earliest date for next visit is after the optimization period, the constraints of visit frequency and date of last visit will not allow you to define a date for the next visit in the time window defined in the perimeter to optimise.
The Export button exports the accounts that have been ignored in an Excel format file called exportOptim.xls, so you can keep track of the file or treat it in whatever way you choose.
The Back button allows you to return to the History of simulations page.
More Opti-Time Help...
Consult Opti-Time Help to find out how to:
- Manage the optimizations history
- Define account constraints
- Define resource constraints
- Geocode resources
- Geocode events